Who are you not to be great? What is holding you back from living your dream?
Write It Down, Make It Happen: The Workshop™ is a dynamic, life-changing presentation about;
- Taking command of your life
- Providing purpose and adventure
- Getting the rest of the world to cooperate to make your goals come true
Whatever your ambition, from grandiose career plans or major moves, to having the relationship of your dreams: it’s yours for the asking. Write It Down, Make It Happen: The Workshop™ is an invigorating and inspiring workshop and a powerful keynote address, including a six-month follow-up.
For businesses or organizations, there are several aspects of Write It Down, Make It Happen: The Workshop™ that are attractive. In this workshop or talk, your team will learn how to:
- Polish coconuts: do the activity that brings business to your door
- Increase your sales figures
- Influence your bottom line
- Expand your business
- Get publicity, get your name out there
- Say thanks, not just to your clients, but your vendors, the people who invoice you
For individuals or associations, teach yourself and your members to:
- Dream big
- Organize a Goal Squad
- Focus on the Outcome
- Push on–don’t stop three feet from the Gold
If your employees procrastinate and stall about getting work in on time, messing up the schedules of the rest of the team, this workshop gets at the root of the problem (hint: it’s not what you think).
Writing on Both Sides of the Brain: The Workshop™, teaches you to:
- Separate your writing from your editing
- Create and capture moments of inspiration through the 3B’s
- Write with flow and without stress following the 5R’s
- Talk back to the internal Critic reining you in
- Discover the Meaning behind your Resistance
- Produce more powerful documents
The bonus is that when people find out what is holding them back in writing, it often spreads over into other areas of their life as well.
This workshop will revolutionize the way you think and the way you write. After taking it, you will save time, avoid frustration, and overcome procrastination. You will learn to write clearly and concisely so that your writing is easier and more productive, and create a more professional and friendly tone in all your work.
In addition, there is a whole section on effective e-mail writing and when not to send an e-mail.
Three weeks ahead of Writing on Both Sides of the Brain: The Workshop™, I collect writing samples from the group attending, as well as examples of the best work of the company. This gives me a good idea of the kind of writing the company is doing, and the major strengths and weakness: what’s working, and what’s not working. All class exercises are based on your own writing. You will return to work with tools you can put into practice immediately.
“After taking your WBSB workshop, I not only wrote a ten-page paper I had been putting off, I managed to use the principles you taught to get my storm windows up in time before the winter winds.”