Part I: Opens the pathways to creative ideas and solutions by teaching you to “look where the light is.”
This workshop lets you:
- Assess your own best thinking style through a Brain Strength Inventory
- Recognize brain bias in yourself and others
- Shift between brain strengths
- Notice patterns that guide you in decision-making
Includes The Three B’s for Creative Breakthroughs.
Part II: Takes you from ideas to action, showing you how to get the most results from yourself and others.
You will learn:
- A method of strategic planning
- How to deal with procrastination
- How to turn blocks into breakthroughs
- How to turn problems into opportunities
Group work is part of the package, including a Team Exercise of Brainstorm Branching.