Harmony in the Workplace teaches you how to:
- Capitalize on your own and others’ strengths
- Work together as a team
- Get the most from the group
A Brain Strength Inventory will help you discover your own best thinking style and recognize brain bias in yourself and others.
Through entertaining yet educational group exercises, some used by NASA scientists to promote teamwork and group thinking, you will learn how to:
- Shift between brain strengths
- “Influence with integrity,” that is, approach others according to their own way of seeing the world and taking in information
- Integrate consensus thinking
- Distinguish between listening and hearing
- Facilitate new member interaction
- Turn problems into opportunities
Harmony in the Workplace is particularly appropriate for companies or divisions where there has been a turnover in personnel.